[Fwd: Resist]

James Conway jwc at snf.stanford.edu
Wed Aug 16 18:20:59 PDT 2006

GREETINGS:

I WOULD JUST LIKE TO ADD THAT ALL USERS SHOULD BE PUTTING THE RESIST
THEY USE BACK INTO THE CHEMICAL STORAGE CABINETS WHEN THEY ARE FINISHED
SPINNING.

This last week, five times, users have come to me unable to find a
specific resist, or thought it was all used up, when in fact it was
either in the solvent carts abandoned in the lab or replaced into the
lab members chemical storage cabinet.

Please remember to also clean up after yourselves after working on the
coater and hot plate benches.
Users continuing this behavior will be conscripted into COMMUNITY SERVICE!

Last week Two users were 'volunteered' for Two Hours each for leaving
resist chemicals out overnight on the headway bench.

Users wishing to perform 'community service' for the benefit of the lab
only need to ask Mahnaz or James for task to be completed.

NO I am not here to spend my day cleaning up after you!  Next time I
might call your Mother!