[Fwd: Please remove all items from Ebeam Lab Drybox by December 1, 2006 -- NO STORAGE OF SAMPLES IN THIS DRYBOX IN DECEMBER.]

James Conway jwc at snf.stanford.edu
Tue Dec 5 17:13:09 PST 2006

*Final Reminder:*

All Users are requested to check the Ebeam Lab dry box for lost and
missing samples as well as to remove all of your in-process Ebeam
samples from this dry box. Do it Tonight!

/I wish to thank all Users that are donating their valuable MBE GaAs and
GaAlAs samples to me for my future use!          //
/James Conway
/

//
/