Reports of problems using layer 61 automated write field alignment.

James Conway jwc at snf.stanford.edu
Mon Feb 13 10:02:58 PST 2006

Greetings:

Over the weekend I had report of users on log in other than my own, whom
had begun seeing problems getting automated write field alignment to
complete during their run.

During the align.PLS scans the line scan was completed but the system
does not measure the line scan or allow WF aignment to complete. You
will see red lights next to the ID number on the PLS.

ALL users are asked to promptly report if they run into this problem.

Thank you

JWC