3rd ANNOUNCEMENT: MaN-2403 NEGATIVE EBEAM RESIST TECHNICAL REVIEW IN FEB. 28, 2006 2:30 - 4:30 PM CIS 101

James Conway jwc at snf.stanford.edu
Wed Feb 15 11:54:10 PST 2006

Greetings:

For more than a year now we have been exploring the process parameter
space working with MicroChem MaN-2403 Negative Ebeam Resist.
A number of users have had a chance to test and evaluate this high
quality resist material for their research here at Stanford.  Several
users have reported excellent EBL results WORKING with this resist.

MicroChem MaN-2403 Negative Ebeam Resist offers a alternative to working
with our UVN-30 amplified resist.  Specifically it has a wider process
latitude for exposure and does not require the critical post exposure
bake step.  It is a Novalak based resist system and offers similar
etching characteristics to other Optical Photoresist used in our facility.

A Baseline MaN-2403 process has been established working with several
users here at SNF, at it is attached for your review.
A Thickness (f) Spin Speed curve are also attached.

Later this month concurrent with the next Ebeam Town Hall Meeting on
February 28, 2006 from 2:30 - 4:30 PM in CIS 101; I wish to include in
this meeting a technical review of this material with all labmembers
using of this material. Based on your feedback and results obtained we
will then gain consensus and together make a decision to make this
material a standard stocked resist material here at SNF.

Users wishing to test and evaluate this material in February are
requested to see me directly to obtain access to this material.