Raith is qualified: Question on higher acceration voltage operations. Users restricted to below 20 kV until further notice.

James Conway jwc at snf.stanford.edu
Tue Jul 11 12:17:40 PDT 2006

Ofer,

Currently the system is not to be operated above 10 kV until I test the
column at higher acceleration voltages.  This week I hope to obtain
stables gun vacuum levels and bring the system to 20 kV for testing. I
will wish to maintain below 20 kV for at least the next ten days to two
weeks.  Once I know the FE-GUN is run in well , that emission is stable
and that gun vacuum is fine, I will then test at elevated acceleration
voltages and up to 30 kV.

Please see me if you have any questions...