Will be finished earlier than I expected... Short NOTICE : Raith available after Randalls has finished his inspections about 7 - 8 PM.

James Conway jwc at snf.stanford.edu
Wed Jul 12 17:29:32 PDT 2006

Greetings:

I am handing off the remainder of my raith session through Midnight
tonight to User Randalls (Randall Stoltenberg).
My write test just finished and if Randy doesn't want to use the system
it is available -- otherwise available after Randalls is finished.
I have more CAD work to complete before I can resume that particular
projects writing and will resume these task tomorrow.