RAITH Emergency Error Number 5

Hemanth Jagannathan jhemanth at stanford.edu
Sat Jul 29 21:58:35 PDT 2006

Hi Everyone,

       Arvind and I have cleared the error and have removed the sample from
the raith. I did a test write and all seems to be well. The Raith is back
on-line.

       Please ensure that you hold the load-lock door when loading and
unloading your samples and if you experience a load lock error please do
not do anything innovative unless you know what you are doing.

Thanks,

Hemanth