Off line SW installation disk missing -- please return.

James Conway jwc at snf.stanford.edu
Mon Jun 19 15:04:37 PDT 2006

Greetings:

Will the User whom last installed the RAITH 150 Offline SW version 3.0
service Pack 7, Please return the installation disk to James Conway
A month ago a Users requested the off line SW to install on his or her
laptop to generate GDSII patterns for the Raith class.

At that time I provided you with both a full version all in one disk and
three disk of the old version plus the upgrades and the hot fixes.
Sadly the full version all in one disk was not returned to me when the
disk were returned.

Please return this disk to me so we can install this SW on other
computers.  Only the dongle is needed to run the SW and you no longer
need, or will find useful, the installation disk.