Notice of scheduled downtime for maintenance on RAITH 150 JUNE 30, Noon through July 7 15:00 hours for FE_Gun replacement.

James Conway jwc at snf.stanford.edu
Fri Jun 23 17:11:42 PDT 2006

Greetings Raith Community:

Notice is given that we will be taking the RAITH 150 system off-line for
maintenance, adjustments, and replacement of the FE-GUN tip at the end
of next week.

The  system will go off line for all Users at or about noon  Friday June
30, upon arrival of Zeiss SMT Field Service.  We will perform the PM and
FE-Gun replacement and then place the system into an extended bake out
of the SEM column through the July 4th Holiday. (120 hour bake out target)
Zeiss will return on either Thursday or Friday July 6 or 7, 2006 (TBD)
to bring the system back up and perform testing, calibrations and
adjustments to the E/O card and EHT power supply.  The system will then
be qualified Friday and returned to Users access at or about 3 PM Friday
July 7, 2006 if all goes well with the startup.

Users will not be able to make reservations during this period of
downtime, and several reservations for next weekend have been deleted
from the system.

Please contact James W. Conway should you have any questions or
concerns.  I had intended on giving you this notice earlier this month
but was unable to get commitments from ZEISS SMT or RAITH until this
afternoon.

Thank you for your interest in Ebeam Technologies at SNF,

James Conway
SNF Ebeam Lab