New bottle of 9% PMMA in anisole just stocked in cleanroom. Users data requested for spin speed(f)thickness and dose/kv.

James Conway jwc at snf.stanford.edu
Tue Jun 27 11:37:10 PDT 2006

Greetings:

I just stocked a new bottle of 9% 950K PMMA in Anisole into the
cleanroom solvent storage cabinet.
Users are requested to be frugal in the use of this material this is the
last bottle in this LOT.

Users are also requested to please report their spin speed as a function
of Thickness data  and exposure doses per each acceleration voltage used
so we can generate a Process Definition for Thick Film Single Layer 950K
MW PMMA-A for all Lab members reference.