man-N 2403

James Conway jwc at snf.stanford.edu
Thu Mar 16 14:37:27 PST 2006

Thank you for your testimonial!
The EBTH meeting resulted in a recommendation that we make this resist
part of our standard resist available in the Lab.
We will continue storing the MaN 2403 as we have been until this bottle
is used up. After that time we will start stocking a small supply in the
Ebeam resist containment in the upper shelf of the left hand solvent
cabinet.

All the best,

JWC