Reminder to the SNF NIL team: Friemut Reuther from micro resist will be visiting Tuesday 11-14-06

James Conway jwc at snf.stanford.edu
Tue Nov 14 09:11:12 PST 2006

Greetings NIL Team and Raith Users interested in NIL,

Friemut Reuther from Microresist.de in Berlin, Germany will be making a
brief  visit to SNF Today ( Tuesday 11-14-06.)  We will be meeting at
1:00 for a quick lunch and then return to SNF in CIS 101 from about 1:30
- 2:30 to 3:00 PM. This continues discussions we started on their last
visit to SNF.

All interested SNF parties are welcome and I hope that all SNF NIL team
members can join me for an hour or so to join in our discussions.
I am most interested in learning more about the low molecular weight
PMMA's and mold release materials that Microresist offers to employ in
our NIL efforts.

Please join us at 1:30 in CIS 101,

James Conway