Please remove all items from Ebeam Lab Drybox by December 1, 2006 -- NO STORAGE OF SAMPLES IN THIS DRYBOX IN DECEMBER.

James Conway jwc at snf.stanford.edu
Mon Nov 20 17:33:35 PST 2006

Greetings:

All Users are requested to check the Ebeam Lab dry box for lost and
missing samples as well as to remove all of your in process Ebeam
samples from this dry box.
December 1, 2006 all samples remaining will be removed and thrown away.

Users are reminded that this dry box is not really dry and is not to be
used for long term storage of samples in the Ebeam Lab.
Only samples that are in-process and will be exposed within 24 hours are
to be stored there.

NO samples are to be stored in this area from December 1 through January
3, 2006 so we can clean out this box as part of our annual Lab cleanup.

ALL Users are also requested to take a moment out of their tasking in
the ebeam lab and assist us in cleaning up the lab of excess debris,
archived manuals, and assist us by manually wiping down surfaces of the
keyboards, counters and desk with IPA.  Please help us keep this and
other areas of the SNF clean room clean and ready for the next user.