reservation policy?

James Conway jwc at snf.stanford.edu
Tue Nov 28 17:57:18 PST 2006

Hello Raith Users and Rohan K.

I am never surprised by the resourcefulness if our students on the RAITH!

 Dun Wei Zhang is a brand new user on the system just last week.

Clearly this is not within the guidelines we have established for
reservations made on CORAL for the RAITH 150 system.

 Dun Wei Zhang, aka  Zhangdw:
Please -- you must make your reservations for a continuous sessions and
cannot should not make them for partial sessions to gain a larger block
of time on the system.