System is coming bacl up and I wish to work with you on your RAITH session today..

James Conway jwc at snf.stanford.edu
Mon Sep 11 11:32:41 PDT 2006

Hello Li Zhang,

I see you are next on the CORAL schedule to use the RAITH 150.
The system has been brought back up.

I would like to work with you on your session to confirm that all
features are functional and that the system is within performance
specifications.
Will be coming into the Lab at 13:00 to 13:15 hours and will be ready to
load at this time.

If you do not wish to run the system this afternoon I will perform the
normal system qualifications as per the system qualification template we
have establish last year.
RSVP or just meet me in the SNF Cleanroom at 13:00 - 13:15 hours today.