Shutdown raith SNF 2006-09-19 16:06:22: RAITH System off line for BAKE OUT OF GUN. Previous water flow problems vented system chamber. elevated Gun pressures observed

James Conway jwc at snf.stanford.edu
Tue Sep 19 16:44:32 PDT 2006

Raith Users:

Raith system will be off line overnight while we bake out the Gun
section of the system to address the elevated Gun section pressures at
Gun startup while recovering from the Water flow problems. We will then
continue to evaluate the problems encountered this afternoon.
I will update the news list when we have a better estimate of when we
come back up.