Raith system continues down time Zeiss was unable to come in today.

James Conway jwc at snf.stanford.edu
Wed Sep 20 15:19:50 PDT 2006

Greetings Raith Users,

I have been unable to bring the system back up on my own and I was not
able to get Zeiss Field Service to come into Stanford today.
The engineer that had been expected to come into today to work with me
was redirected to another site on Zeiss's management decision.

This is typical of the support we have had with Zeiss in the past,
specifically with them not showing up in a timely manner for
appointments made.
I am very disappointed in Zeiss Field Service response to this series of
events this week.