[Fwd: Shutdown raith SNF 2007-04-03 15:50:02: Electron optics boards temperature exceeds limits -- system shut down for repairs]

James Conway jwc at snf.stanford.edu
Tue Apr 3 17:42:25 PDT 2007

System is down and off line to users this evening.  We are experiencing
higher than normal temperatures in the E/O card cooling section.  WE
will flush and refill the cooling lines tomorrow and continue to address
other service related issues on the tool.

FYI: Andrei Faraon has my permission to troubleshoot the system overnight.

Thank you,

JWC