[Fwd: Problem raith SNF 2007-04-05 17:03:29: qualification failed for stitching and out of plane focus]

James Conway jwc at snf.stanford.edu
Thu Apr 5 17:16:44 PDT 2007

Greetings:

System is up and available for all qualified Users. Qualification Failed
and is out of normal specifications due to Write Field to Write Field
Stitching.
Stage leveling planarity issues continue with no change.
Workaround:

    * Use the centered Piezo positions for your write.
    * Perform focus and WF alignment for each 10 X 10 mm area you are
      writing in.
    * Carefully inspect your EBL results BEFORE pattern transfer...

*
Users are requested to carefully examine their EBL results and document
if possible any issues encountered and to report to this list.*
Please report anything unusual you may encounter.  Call James Conway if
you run into problems over the weekend I will try to stay on the cell
phone grid.  (SMS IS GOOD!)

James Conway

FYI:  I will be on vacation tomorrow Friday and next Monday for a brief
holiday.  Returning to SNF 10 AM Tuesday ...