RAITH is in qualification -- coral schedule resumes at 17:00 hours

jwconway at stanford.edu jwconway at stanford.edu
Fri Apr 13 15:56:51 PDT 2007

repairs to the RAITH piezo post by shimming up piezo post 2 and 3 in
order to allow the stage planarity to be within the range of the piezo
post movement and accomplish a leveled writing plane. The centered
piezo positions render a level  100 mm wafer measuring across the
entire wafer to within 20 um in our test today. Several other
subsystems have been tested and repaired concurrent to this work. The
vacuum controller was also rebuilt with the good components between
two controller selected and built into one unit. Joe Klingfus with
RAITH USA and myself have been working night and day all week to
complete this work before the weekend. </p><p>The shot spot offset
calibration has been adjusted. Contamination dot shots are placed in
the center of the write field properly. Dot diameter is less than 20
nm at 10 kV 30 um aperture.</p><p>Currently I am writing the PCM
Qualification run and performing additional calibrations and
measurements to collect data on repeatability and system
performance.</p><p>We wish to resume the RAITH Coral schedule at or
about 22:00 hours today.<br />If Users are flexible we should be able
to catch up to the schedule over the weekend.</p><p>Users severely
negatively impacted by the delays we experienced this month and facing
closing deadlines should see me during my office hours next week to
coordinate how they are to come back onto the system.</p><p>Thank you