ANNOUNCEMENT: "Take A Spin with Me" -- Ebeam Resist Handling Training on the Headway. Wednesday AUGUST 22, 10:00 - 13:00

James Conway jwc at snf.stanford.edu
Mon Aug 20 12:16:55 PDT 2007

*
*    *
*ANNOUNCEMENT:  "Take A Spin with Me" --  Resist Handling Training on
the Headway Coater.*

Greetings Ebeam Lab Users,

I will be conducting my bi-monthly *"Take A Spin with Me" *training
class Wednesday AUGUST 22  from 10 AM  - 1 PM. There is a sign up sheet
posted on the white board in my office if you desire to sign up in advance.

This is a great opportunity for you to get acquainted with the specific
points to employ when working with our Ebeam  and Optical Resist
materials in order to obtain high quality thin film coatings over your
wafers for Electron Beam, Scanning Probe (SPL), and Optical
Nano-Lithography. These applications need accurate control of polymer
thickness  in order to obtain consistent high quality lithography results.

We will be conducting this training on the Headway2 Spin Coater and
users attending this session will gain their qualification on this tool
and also learn to perform thin film measurements on the Nanospec TFA
measurement tool.
This is a working lab and you are expected to have your substrates ready
to spin for this session.

Schedule of Events:

10 - 11:00 I will start with substrate cleans on WET BENCH NONMETAL
performing Pirhana substrate cleans and HF etching of the intrinsic
native oxide on Silicon wafers.  All users are encouraged to have their
substrates cleaned and ready to go for spinning by the session time;
either coming out of the 150 degree Singe oven, or if you are working on
oxides or nitrides, coming out of the YES HMDS Prime oven directly.

11:00 - 12:30 We can apply what ever Ebeam or Optical Resist system you
desire for your work.

12:30 - 1:00 Thin Film Measurements on the Nanospec Thin Film Analyzer

All interested parties are welcome to attend this session.
This is a Hands-On Lab Session  so please have your engineering
materials and substrates clean and ready to coat on the Headway Spin
Coater.  Please also review the Ebeam Resist Handling Procedures to
familiarize yourself with this bench.

Thank you for your interest in Ebeam Technologies here at Stanford
Nanofabrication Facility,

James W. Conway
Ebeam Technology Group
Stanford Nanofabrication Facility
650-725-7075  office hour M-F 8:30 - 9:30 AM CIS 31