no TV/Inlens image shown

Shinichi Koseki koseki at stanford.edu
Sat Aug 25 16:54:05 PDT 2007

Dear Raith users,

Sorry I have another problem.
I cannot see anything as the TV and Inlense image,
so the machine is not in the usable condition.

I rebooted both the computers, but the situation does
not change. When I started the LEO software, the log says
"L-REM is not responding". Is it related to this situation ?

Again, I need help if you know how I can recover.
Please call me 650-714-2105
I give up the rest of my session today (~8pm).

Sorry for making a trouble. Hope someone can help me.

Thanks,

Shinichi
cell: 650-714-2105
koseki at stanford.edu