robot arm error; raith not usable right now

krivoire at stanford.edu krivoire at stanford.edu
Thu Dec 6 21:41:07 PST 2007

Hi all,

I encountered an error tonight when loading my sample. The robot arm
did not reach the inner position correctly. I followed the
instructions that came up to manually move the robot arm back out, but
the error still appears, and I do not have access to reset it (and I
have not been able to get in contact with James). Raith is not usable
until James resets this error, so I am putting the tool in red light
mode. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Kelley