Problem raith SNF 2007-12-18 16:53:31: load problems resurface -- Transfer arm encoder errors at inner position

James Conway jwc at snf.stanford.edu
Tue Dec 18 17:05:51 PST 2007

*Notice to ALL USERS remaining in the Coral queue before tomorrow's
Holiday shutdown:*

*System is going off line with the completion of XINRANW's exposures
this evening.

*This morning we encountered new problems similar to problems
encountered last week when the LL transfer arm reaches the inner
exchange position causing load lock errors that are unrecoverable by
operators.
Sorry to the interruption of your last minute research plans.

CORAL schedule should likely resume in the New Year on Monday January 7,
2008 18:00 hours for raith champions and Tuesday January 8, 2008 14:00
hours for all qualified Users.
Please see me during tomorrows office hour if you have any questions.