Beam blanker logic state reversed

Frank Jaeckel fjaeckel at
Sat Feb 17 10:37:51 PST 2007

problem resolved with help from Ilya; just toggled beam switch on pattern

Quoting Anika Kinkhabwala <anikak at>:

> Hi Raith Users,
> Frank and I have run into the problem that the logic state on the beam
> blanker is reversed, so when the beam says it's blanked it's not and vice
> versa.  I seem to remember this happening recently and the answer was
> just
> simply flipping a switch, but I've forgotten which one I should switch!
> If
> anyone can help, it'd be greatly appreciated.
> I'll keep checking my e-mail (anikak at or you can call the
> cleanroom phone: 355-3675
> Thanks!!
> -Anika

Dr. rer. nat. Frank Jäckel
mail address:   Department of Chemistry, M/C 5080
                333 Campus Drive
                mailbox #74
                Stanford University, Stanford, CA 94305-5080
street address: 369 North-South Mall, Stauffer I, Room 15
                Stanford University, Stanford, CA 94305-5080
phone:          +1-650-724-4052/51 (office/lab)
fax:            +1-650-725-0259    (indicate mailbox #74)
e-mail:         fjaeckel at