ANNOUNCEMENT: RAITH Group XXVII -- Intensive 4 day short course. June 19 - 22, 2007 TUESDAY - FRIDAY 10 AM - 6 PM

James Conway jwc at snf.stanford.edu
Mon Jun 11 12:16:32 PDT 2007

*Greetings RAITH Group X XVII:

**
If you are listed in the To: section of this email you are confirmed to
be in RAITH Group** X XVII**.
If you are listed in the CC: section of this email; I still am in need
of further information or a commitment from you, and hope to add you in
the next class. Any RAITH user wishing to attend are also welcome if you
desire a review of operations on the RAITH system.
**
We wish to invite all interested parties to the Tuesday morning lecture
session and demo layer one training following at 2 PM - 6 PM in the
afternoon. All are also welcome to attend as observers the other
'hands-on' sessions through the week.
*
*If you are listed in the To: section of this email:
*This is your first reminder and confirmation of your commitment for
attending the RAITH Group XXVII Training course to be held June 19 - 22,
2007.
_*You are expected to attend all sessions in order to gain the
experience and skills you will need to qualify on the RAITH 150 system.*

_**

Users are also encouraged to attend the *"Take a Spin with Me"* class
covering Ebeam Resist handling procedures.
Next class is to be scheduled in the weeks after your RAITH Class. There
is a separate sign up for this class on the white board in my office at
CIS 31.

Thank you for your interest in Electron Beam Technologies at the
Stanford Nanofabrication Facility,

James Conway
Ebeam Technology Group
650-725-7075
---------------------------------

*   **RAITH Group** XXVI** Schedule: **   *

*Raith 150 Basic Users Training – Intensive 4 Day Short Course*

*June 19 - 22, 2007 from 10 - 6 PM Tuesday through Friday.*

*The Plan of Action:
*We will start out with a half day of lecture in the morning Tuesday;
quickly moving into entirely 'hands on' operations training through the
remainder of the week.
We will break for lunch at various times, while the system is writing,
so plan to be flexible with your other outside commitments.  You should
have started working on your GDS II patterns and preparing PMMA on your
substrates if you wish to write on your material. Please bring your
patterns and materials to the 'Hands-On' sessions. Some afternoons we
may also be able to finish earlier,  letting the system write on its own
to the end of our reservations on the system.*
*

* Schedule:*
Tuesday June 19, 2007:
10:00 - 12:30   Session 1:  Basic Users Course Lecture  -- CIS-X 201
14:00 - 17:00  Session 2:  RAITH System Demonstration - Layer One --
EBEAM LAB CIS L104

Wednesday June 20, 2007:
10:00 - 12:30 Session 3:  RAITH System Demonstration - Layer Two:
OVERLAY -- EBEAM LAB CIS L104
14:00 - 18:00 Session 4:  Hands On training session One -- EBEAM LAB CIS
L104

Thursday June 21, 2007:
10:00 - 12:30 Session 5: Hands On training session Two -- EBEAM LAB CIS L104
14:00 - 18:00 Session 6: Hands On training session Three -- EBEAM LAB
CIS L104

Friday June 22, 2007:
10:00 - 12:30 Session 7: Hands On training session Four -- EBEAM LAB CIS
L104
14:00 - 18:00 Session 8: Hands On training session Five -- EBEAM LAB CIS
L104

Individual Qualification Sessions will be held after this class where-
you can demonstrate your skill on the system to me and gain your login
to the system.

I CAN PROVIDE A CD AND PRINTED MATERIALS AT THE FIRST MEETING, IF YOU
HAVE NOT ALREADY RECEIVED ONE YET.
You can stop by my office hour and pick up a copy of these training
materials during my daily office hour. (8:30 - 9:30 AM CIS 31)

*RAITH Group XXVII Date June 19 - 22, 2007
BASIC USER INTENSIVE FOUR DAY SHORT COURSE.*

1.  Kelley Rivoire krivoire at stanford.edu <mailto:krivoire at stanford.edu>
Coral:  krivoire
Vulkovic Group Project: Bio-Photonics

 2. Qianfan Xu qianfan.xu at hp.com <mailto:qianfan.xu at hp.com> Coral: qianfan
Hewlett Packard Labs  Project:  micro-ring modulators

3. Yao-Te Cheng *ytcheng at stanford.edu* <mailto:ytcheng at stanford.edu>
Coral: ytcheng

Group: ???  Project:  Fabricate small apertures < 100nm with different
shape to generate optical near field images

4. One space still available.  See James Conway