[Fwd: Problem raith SNF 2007-10-17 19:28:45: E/O card too hot water flow failing]

James Conway jwc at snf.stanford.edu
Wed Oct 17 19:39:09 PDT 2007

Greetings Raith Users

The water flow to the RAITH system is now very low and the system is in
a critical state. See message below...

Users are requested to call me immediately if there is a problem
encountered. System is currently up in Yellow light mode and Users are
working on the system through the evening and morning.
I will attempt to get a RAITH service person here early next week if the
system remains up for use until then.