RAITH Class Canceled today -- RAITH system down and off line to all Users. Water cooling loop issues still to be resolved.

James Conway jwc at snf.stanford.edu
Thu Oct 18 09:13:19 PDT 2007

*Greetings RAITH Group XXIX and RAITH Users:
*

The Raith system will be off line for all Users to effect repairs to the
water cooling loop going to the Electron Optics Card and other
sub-systems that require water cooling in the System.
Todays RAITH Group XXIX class is canceled for today.
I will send out an announcement at days end or very early tomorrow
morning if we can continue the class tomorrow.

My apologizes to the interruption to your schedules and research.