Users will need to use the Faraday Cup on stage and not Faraday cup on sample holder

James Conway jwc at snf.stanford.edu
Mon Apr 21 12:24:09 PDT 2008

*Good Afternoon RAITH Users,*

Minor problems encountered this afternoon
Users will need to use the *Faraday Cup on Stage* and not Faraday cup on
sample holder to measure beam current today.
The last User reported a problem reading current to the std. sample
holders Faraday Cup and we are currently troubleshooting this issue.
I am starting late at 1:30 PM on the system to allow the previous User
time to complete her write due to the delay that just occurred to her
session time.