Issues with the Universal holder (Raith)

Byoungil Lee bilee at stanford.edu
Tue Apr 22 06:17:25 PDT 2008

Dear James,

I found a couple of issues with the Universal sample holder over the last night.

4inch wafer-range leveling (height control) does not work anymore on the universal holder. It used to work beautifully just until 3 days ago. ( I attached the picture of 50nm metal lines which were patterned with wafer-size leveling 3 days ago. )  Is the universal holder too damaged to do wafer-range height control?  I am really concerned since height control is very critical for my current ebeam process.

Also, the Faraday cup on Stage on the universal holder does not work as well. I am pointing this out because I'm not sure what you mentioned in your previous email was about universal holder or std. holder.

Thank you for your help!
Byoungil Lee

--
Ph.D Candidate
Center for Integrated Systems, CISX B113
Email: bilee at stanford.edu