RAITH GROUP XXXII: BASIC USERS CLASS -- FOUR DAY INTENSIVE SHORT COURSE resumes today at 10 AM in the Ebeam Lab

James Conway jwc at snf.stanford.edu
Thu Apr 24 09:12:55 PDT 2008

Greetings RAITH Group XXXII:*
**
*

Thank you for your understanding in the interruption to our schedule and
plan yesterday. These complex electro-mechanical systems can be a
challenge to keep up all the time.
I spend much of yesterday bringing the tool back up after repairs to the
XY stage and many of the problems we encountered in our session on
Tuesday afternoon have been resolved.

 We will resume the RAITH Basic Users Class this morning at 10 AM in the
Ebeam Lab. We will develop out the wafer that we wrote and set the
system up for another exposure and begin working doing exposures in
overlay to the patterns we wrote Tuesday evening.