I need all the raith dongles returned to me today...

James Conway jwc at snf.stanford.edu
Mon Apr 28 14:41:04 PDT 2008

Greetings to the Raith Users whom have the RAITH Off Line Software dongles:

When I loan out a raith dongle key it is to be returned within two weeks
or fourteen days at the latest.  The people in the To: list have all had
them more than a month!

Please return the raith keys to me today!

Users or groups interested in purchase of the RAITH off line software
and the GDSII editor can contact me directly and I can obtain a current
quote.