Problem raith SNF 2008-01-11 00:52:07: Error in Blanking

James Conway jwc at snf.stanford.edu
Fri Jan 11 09:52:24 PST 2008

Greetings and Good Morning,

I tried to pick up when you called last night but could not get a
carrier signal from where I was staying.

Likely this is either a switch on the ELPHY+ pattern generator or your
login state in your user.vbd has become reversed.

Going in to check this out at 10 AM.  next User come on down to load and
we can go over this together.

Good Day,

James