raith free from 21-24 tonight

Kyeongran Yoo raneeyoo at stanford.edu
Tue Jan 22 10:56:27 PST 2008

----- Forwarded message from MAILER-DAEMON at stanford.edu -----
     Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2008 10:51:51 -0800 (PST)
     From: Mail Delivery System <MAILER-DAEMON at stanford.edu>
  Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
       To: raneeyoo at stanford.edu

This is the mail system at host webmail04.stanford.edu.

                    The mail system

<raith at stanford.edu>: host smtp.stanford.edu[171.67.20.26] said: 550 5.1.1
     <raith at stanford.edu>: Recipient address rejected: User unknown in local
     recipient table (in reply to RCPT TO command)

----- End forwarded message -----