We are letting the RAITH coral schedule slip and hour to allow users a chance to complete tasking after LEO SEM problems...

James Conway jwc at snf.stanford.edu
Wed Jan 30 10:31:23 PST 2008

Hello Raith Users:

We encountered a minor imaging problem on the LEO SEM on the RAITH
Tool.  The L-REM control firmware hung up and the user on the tool was
delayed in completing his tasking.
Kathryn Todd and Yao-Te-Cheng are letting that user use an additional
hour to complete their Ebeam write. We will then let the schedule slide
back by an hour.
We should be able to catch back up to the schedule by late this afternoon.