Problem with RAITH PC

James Conway jwc at snf.stanford.edu
Wed Jul 9 18:54:04 PDT 2008

Likely this was a bad file write during your last edit.

I have found that it is best to edit all patterns before you set up for
an exposure or you may run into windows memory array addressing conflict
issues.  But the odd screen display is a new one for me.
Could not reproduce your problems yesterday's session.  I have requested
RAITH to send me an updated CDR with the current patches for version 4.
I desire to upgrade to version 5 RAITH 150 SW as it is now tested and
released, and am working with RAITH USA to see how we can get this
upgrade in place.

Might be a good practice for all Users to perform a computer hardware
reset by shutting down both computers and rebooting before starting
their session to avoid memory issues.  There is 2 GB of memory on the
raith computer.

We will keep an eye out for this type of errors.  All users are asked to
report any PC issues they encounter to this list.

Thank you,

James