ANNOUNCEMENT: RAITH Group XXXII We will be continuing your training on the RAITH 150 tool. Hoping you will all be able to qualify in July!

James Conway jwc at snf.stanford.edu
Wed Jul 16 12:16:12 PDT 2008

    *Ebeam Stamp used for Photocatalytic micro-stamping of proteins.

Greetings RAITH Group XXXII and others users still to be qualified on
the RAITH 150 system:

**
If you are listed in the To: section of this email you are confirmed to
have been in either RAITH Group** XXXII or XXXI -- the last two RAITH**
Four Day Basic User Short Courses.
If you are listed in the CC: section of this email, I am** still ** in
need of further information or a commitment from you, and hope to add
you in the next class; but sincerely hope to get your training continued
from where we left off, or started in July if you are signed up for next
August Class, to open up space in that class.

Any RAITH users wishing to attend are also welcome if you desire a
review of operations on the RAITH 150 system.

The RAITH system schedule has been totally filled for the next ten days,
so I am seeking cancellations for more class time in July as it comes up
on Coral.

*
*

The following raith training sessions have been scheduled on CORAL:

TOMORROW **
Thursday July 17, 2008 from 15:30 - 20:00 hours (3:30 PM to 8 PM)
Basic Uses class summary of operations.  User qualification for two users?
We should be finished about 18:30 and be able to allow the system to
write on its own while we leave and do other things....

The following week:
Tuesday July 22, 2008 from 2:00 - 6:00 PM in the Ebeam Lab.

Thursday July 24, 2008 from 1:00 - 6:00 PM in the Ebeam Lab.

Yet the next week after that:

Thursday July 31, 2008 from 1:00 - 6:00 PM in the Ebeam Lab.

*
*

NO -- I would not expect everyone to have to attend every session! But
sincerely hope we can get you all trained and up to speed before we dive
on into August scheduling.
Note that the Users scheduled for August RAITH Group XXXIII whom work
with me and qualify before that class will open slots for others now
waiting on standby.

No need to RSVP unless you have specific questions and it is best to see
me during my office hour always.
**

Thank you for your interest in Electron Beam Technologies at the
Stanford Nanofabrication Facility,

James Conway
Ebeam Technology Group
650-725-7075*