Fatal error during unload

Arash Hazeghi ahazeghi at stanford.edu
Thu Jul 17 19:56:49 PDT 2008

Hi,
I was trying to unload my samples when a fatal load lock error
occurred, stage is frozen and robot arm has not been extended yet. I
don't know how to proceed with the emergency load lock procedure, so I
am going to yellow light the tool for now. My samples are still inside
and I had the tool for the next 4hrs. If anyone knows how to operate
the tool in emergency mode, I'd appreciate if they can give me a call
in the eBeam lab (phone # 650-725-3673) within the next 30min.
Otherwise I will cancel my reservation and leave the tool as is.

Thanks,
Arash