Problem raith SNF 2008-06-03 17:36:17: lots of stage drift 6-2

Kathryn Todd kathrynt at snf.stanford.edu
Tue Jun 3 19:06:14 PDT 2008

I didn't try the exposure, because the drift seemed so bad. This
sample isn't different from the other samples I write, which don't
generally have this drifting issue, so maybe it was a bad landing.
There was (I believe) an incorrect (not zero) signal from the faraday
cup on the sample holder too--I don't know if you expect this, or if
it would go along with a bad landing.

-Kathryn