James will be away from SNF through Tuesday June 10, 2008 at 8:30 AM. Link to "Who are you going to call for help on the RAITH System"

James Conway jwc at snf.stanford.edu
Thu Jun 5 17:49:01 PDT 2008

*
Greetings Raith Users:*

Happy to report that the Transfer Loading arm problems we were having
have been resolved.  We have had many successful Load Lock Exchanges
without any problems.

Requesting that all Users strive to catch up to the back log of
exposures that people desire to complete. You are encouraged to team up
with other users on your Load Lock exchanges and 'Share the Ride'.

If you run into any problems please refer to the "Whom are you going to
call..." RAITH FAQ.
<http://snf.stanford.edu/cgi-bin/ezmlm-cgi?2160:mss:2665:200805:kdbhnkdijjbdjjabbgha>

I will be out of the SNF facility tomorrow Friday and Monday returning
at 8:30 AM Tuesday and resume my normal office hours at this time.

Will be on and off the cell phone grid through this period so please
leave me a voice mail or send me an SMS to my cell.  I will likely be
available tomorrow AM for the usual office hour questions if you call my
cell.