RAITH STATUS THURSDAY 18:00 SYSTEM IS UP FOR USERS -- NOT TO EXCEED 10 KEV ACCELERATION VOLTAGE UNTIL GUN VACUUM REACHES BASE PRESSURE.

James Conway jwc at snf.stanford.edu
Thu Jun 19 18:41:04 PDT 2008

*Good Evening RAITH Users,*

Raith system has been qualified for use during the Raith Basic Users
training class this afternoon.

SYSTEM IS UP FOR ALL USERS -- PLEASE NOT TO EXCEED 10 KEV ACCELERATION
VOLTAGE UNTIL GUN VACUUM REACHES BASE PRESSURE.
Users may notice reduced beam current levels as the FE-Gun runs itself
back in.  /Currently /30 um apt. 10 keV Beam Current is 0.118 nA and
slowly increasing.  :-D

We will test the system at 15 and 20 keV tomorrow.  Please call me if
you encounter any problems.