March 2008 Archives by thread
Starting: Mon Mar 3 11:08:22 PST 2008
Ending: Mon Mar 31 22:53:33 PDT 2008
- Tomorrow : Lab Presentation: Chemically Amplified Molecular Resists for E-Beam Lithography , Dr. Alex Robinson University of Birmingham, UK. Tuesday March 4 , 20081:30 PM CIS 101
- raith free midnight to 430am
- Ma-D 532 Developer
- SEMs of MaN2403 EBL patterns written during "rippling" in the SEM mode
- we have just finished early -- RAITH Is available for next User.
- canceling reservation tonight
- raith free from 2:30AM to 7:30AM Saturday
- raith free from now to 1pm
ytcheng at stanford.edu
- raith free until 6pm
- REMINDER: "Take A Spin with Me" -- Ebeam Resist Handling Training on the Headway for MARCH. Tuesday MARCH 11 AND 25TH , 2008 10:15 AM to 12:30 PM
- raith free 6pm-11pm tomorrow
- finished early - raith available for next user
- raith free Friday 12:00am
- sample not ready
- nevermind taking it back
- Raith free Friday 7:00 am to 12:30pm
- Raith free 11:am to 2:30pm tomorrow saturday
- 3/21 Raith reservation released
- Raith imaging is not working
- Releasing my reservation for Friday March 28th from 10 AM to 3 PM -- up for your reservation needs.
- RAITH is back up and available to users --finished now
jwconway at stanford.edu
- 18:00-23:00 free, really sorry for the late notice, syringe used up, can't coat resist
zhangdw at stanford.edu
- Raith free until midnight - I finished earlier
- ANNOUNCEMENT: "Take A Spin with Me" -- Ebeam Resist Handling Training on the Headway for MARCH. Tuesday MARCH 11 AND 25TH , 2008 10:15 AM to 12:30 PM
- confirming for your session tomorrow Tuesday March 25, 2008 -- Possible to Share the Ride
- Friday March 28, 2008 RAITH USA visit to discuss applications and cpaabilities of their new Ion Line nano-FIB. -- CIS 101 10:00 - 10:40 AM
- Reminder: "Take A Spin with Me" -- Ebeam Resist Handling Training on the Headway for MARCH. TOMORROW --> Tuesday MARCH 25TH , 2008 10:15 AM to 12:30 PM
- James will be out of the office Thursday March 27, 2008 attending MRS in SF.
- free 1:30-4. i'm sick. sorry for late notice.
- Problem with PMMA exposure/lift off
- TODAY -- Friday March 28, 2008 RAITH USA presentation to discuss applications and capabilities of their new Ion LiNE nano-FIB. tool -- CIS 101 10:00 - 10:40 AM
- Raith free tomorrow night from 8:30 to midnight.
- "Finished" early: Raith150 program crashed
- raith free from 12AM to 5AM
- RAITH reservation swap
- PC account
Last message date:
Mon Mar 31 22:53:33 PDT 2008
Archived on: Sun Dec 23 09:14:43 PST 2012
This archive was generated by
Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition).