System should be on line for users later this afternoon.

James Conway jwc at snf.stanford.edu
Thu May 1 10:54:50 PDT 2008

Greetings Raith Users:

I am working hard at completing testing of the load lock exchange
assemblies and measurements of the Stage movements on the RAITH 150.
After that I can begin to evaluate level and plane of focus issues of
the sample holders that are used on the system.

Willing to share the ride during these test with the afternoon users on
the system starting at 1:30 PM.

So then, if it is possible to load samples together for Bing Dai and
Dirk Englund at 1:30 PM it might save us some Load Lock time.
I will need to have access to the system until that time.