Problem with RAITH computer

Arash Hazeghi ahazeghi at stanford.edu
Wed May 7 22:33:02 PDT 2008

Hi,

This evening I had several issues with RAITH150 computer, first RAITH was
not able to acquire a scan image while SEM image was perfect, I tried single
and continuous scan but nothing would show up in the image window. Based on
advice from James I did a hardware reset on both RAITH and LEO and then I
was able to acquire image. However when I was copying my patterns to the PL,
RAITH application crashed and I had to kill it, I am attaching two screen
shots. I finished my session since I didn't have time to refocus the beam
etc. after killing the RAITH150 application the following error popped up:
Access violation @ address 04e53B17 module "EEMGDSII.dll" read address
00000C08.

Do you have an idea what could have caused the problem? my patters are very
simple small lines.

Thanks,

Arash

------