Problem with RAITH computer

Arash Hazeghi ahazeghi at
Wed May 7 22:33:02 PDT 2008

This evening I had several issues with RAITH150 computer, first RAITH was
not able to acquire a scan image while SEM image was perfect, I tried single
and continuous scan but nothing would show up in the image window. Based on
advice from James I did a hardware reset on both RAITH and LEO and then I
was able to acquire image. However when I was copying my patterns to the PL,
RAITH application crashed and I had to kill it, I am attaching two screen
shots. I finished my session since I didn't have time to refocus the beam
etc. after killing the RAITH150 application the following error popped up:
Access violation @ address 04e53B17 module "EEMGDSII.dll" read address

Do you have an idea what could have caused the problem? my patters are very
simple small lines.

Arash Hazeghi

PhD Candidate

Stanford Center for Integrated Systems