Problem with RAITH computer

James Conway jwc at snf.stanford.edu
Mon May 12 14:15:23 PDT 2008

1. RE: Access violation @ address 04e53B17 module "EEMGDSII.dll" read
address 00000C08. --

This error appears as a window memory array addressing issue when the
RAITH application attempts to write to a restricted area of memory
reserved by windowns XP.  Normally this is trivial and does not affect
the application to th epoint of crashing it.

2. RE: Image acquisition issues:
Generally when you run into image acquisition issues they can resolved
by gracefully exiting and shutting down then after 10 seconds restarting
the windows XP OS.

Other Users:  it would be helpful to me to track these events if you
record these errors encountered in RAITH operations notebook number 4.

Have a nice day!

James