Problem with RAITH computer

Arash Hazeghi ahazeghi at stanford.edu
Mon May 12 21:00:27 PDT 2008

James,

I had a quick session today, I just did SEM but I noticed the PL window was
somewhat slow to scroll and drag, maybe because I had too many features (a
4X7 matrix copy) although each device is fairly simple , just a few lines
and pads. Can we solve this issue by getting extra RAM for the RAITH
computer? Looks like currently it has 2GB and Windows XP can address up to
3.5GB.

Thanks,

Arash

------