[Fwd: Comment raith SNF 2008-05-13 18:14:46: x y Laser stage motor issues surfacing]

James Conway jwc at snf.stanford.edu
Tue May 13 18:29:37 PDT 2008

Greetings Users:

The system just came down with problems in the Laser stage virtual motor
control software or possibly a real hardware issue with the X-Y Laser
stage assemblies.
Xinran W. could not complete his Load Lock Procedure and currently his
sample and the transfer arm are inside the system chamber.

   System is down for users overnight while I figure out the best
approach to resolve this problem. I also just email Raith USA Inc.

So have a nice quiet evening,

James