Minor problems this morning

Dany-Sebastien Ly-Gagnon dalyx at stanford.edu
Sat May 17 12:29:13 PDT 2008

I encountered 2 minor problems with RAITH this morning.

(1) Camera and SEM didn't work. Couldn't use the camera (TV) nor SEM right
after loading. Both computers were shutdown and rebooted, then SEM computer
was back in normal conditions and I could now see the stage through the
camera (TV). Encountered the same problem a second time after doing a write
field alignment. I noticed that the EHT went down for no apparent reason.
There was no image even through the camera. Again, shutdown and reboot
worked, but refocus & astigmatism was necessary.

(2) Error Piezo Control message upon loading RAITH150. The error message was
"Piezo Hardware not connected." Didn't seem to cause problem, as I don't use
the piezo anyway.

--
Dany