raith update; if you are writing today please load your sample at 9:30 am today

krivoire at stanford.edu krivoire at stanford.edu
Fri May 23 08:12:43 PDT 2008

Hi raith users,

As many of you are aware, Raith is having loading problems, and James
is out of town.

With help from James by phone, I was able to use the service login to
load my chip this morning. In order to avoid having to do this for
every session, James would like to load chips for *ALL* users
scheduled to write today when my session ends at 9:30 am, when either
he will be available by phone to guide the loading process or will
have someone from Raith call us to help.

thanks,
Kelley