Kindly reminder: Please do not shut down Raith unless 100% sure

John Shott shott at stanford.edu
Sat May 24 19:14:04 PDT 2008

Linyou and Bing:

Based on your comments in the previous message, I've removed the
shutdown in hopes that one of you will be able to run the system and
recover from the apparent vacuum problem of earlier.

I'd like to ask everyone who may be using the system between now and the
time that James returns to operate things very carefully.

If things get damaged as a result of me clearing this shutdown .... you
can imagine that I'll be in hot water and will be less inclined to stick
my neck out in the future.   So, please, proceed carefully .... and if
there is a serious problem, please shutdown the tool.

Thanks .... and happy processing,

John